Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Weak sauce, never had an alias

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Weirdos, the lot of them

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Depends on what they used for

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
I'm a firm believer that everyone on the planet is a ligament of me imagination. Internetting these last 8yrs has only strengthened this belief

Because it weak sauce. We already anon and aliases of our unplugged self.

You really need another outlet on a message board that differs from the one you currently using?

Weirdo shit

If you’re actually using it then I agree but if it’s solely used, let’s say to hold money?
Not a big deal...

If you’re actually using it then I agree but if it’s solely used, let’s say to hold money?
Not a big deal...
That's just as wack. Maybe even more so.

How many aliases do you have?

Not a big deal...

This MF is hiding funds in an offshore, harder to trace account?!

I knew you were a fucking crook.

That's just as wack. Maybe even more so.

How many aliases do you have?
I only have one account but that’s my opinion on it could be wack to you, but we all do wack things from time to time.

Last edited:
Using an alias to hide fake money is wack

It takes away from the spirit of the intent of the robbery system

I remember seeing posters argue with their own aliases or a poster cosigning himself with his own alias at the old place. That shit is weird

Not my style.

But I been cool wit some aliases in the past.

As long as they only pop up every now and then when some funny shit goin down or when things are slow then cool but for niggas to create an alias account and spend just as much time posting from it as they do their regular account then they got too much time on they hands and probably got some unresolved issues that should be dealt wit.

I remember seeing posters argue with their own aliases or a poster cosigning himself with his own alias at the old place. That shit is weird

You'd be surprised bruh. the accounts u talkin bout was probably being controlled by more than one person at once. That shit used to happen over there a lot

All the IC faggots who come here to reinvent themselves are pussy and wack. Besides that IDGAF I rarely laugh with you corny niggas

Back