• Weirdos, the lot of them

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Depends on what they used for

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Chicity

Certified Boogie Man
Site Administrator
In however long you been interneting, what's your overall opinion of ppl who have/use aliases?

I made an alias to troll then tried to pass that shit to a friend of mine. He made every excuse in the world, so I kept it.

Made another account for my cousin. She swear she can’t work the Internet but be on Fb all damn day. That shit just sitting there. I don’t remember the info on it.

As long as it’s not used for malicious reasons I don’t have a problem with it

The Jay Z alias and the Pokemon aliases during the Shenco roast were GOAT

Everything else is boo boo, especially the gayliases

We all use aliases. Mooney is my alias for ABW so I guess for the reasons that need be they suit a certain purpose.

As long as it’s not to BULLY or EXPOSE who honestly gives a damn...

I've seen motherfuckers legit impersonate a whole other person. Some people were multiple people that interacted with each other and we never knew.

Sometimes I still feel like its only me and 3 other people here and yall all the same 3 people.

I've seen motherfuckers legit impersonate a whole other person. Some people were multiple people that interacted with each other and we never knew.

Sometimes I still feel like its only me and 3 other people here and yall all the same 3 people.
I'm a firm believer that everyone on the planet is a ligament of me imagination. Internetting these last 8yrs has only strengthened this belief

Because it weak sauce. We already anon and aliases of our unplugged self.

You really need another outlet on a message board that differs from the one you currently using?

Weirdo shit

Back