Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do y’all feel about these parents obituary

this guy cant read or comprehend.

she had an open casket to show the world what white people did to her child.
thats how she choose to grieve

I feel like its their son and they can do whatever they want with his obituary honestly.

:js4:

Also wasn't niggas in another thread just recently saying people should say how they feel about the dead no matter what?

Keep that same energy

this guy cant read or comprehend.

she had an open casket to show the world what white people did to her child.
thats how she choose to grieve

bruh ain’t that wtf I just said. “ I just said the lesson was for white people” showing the world was showing them the stuff they cover up and the impact of it. How you gonna say what I said then say I didn’t say it? That’s bitch shit

bruh ain’t that wtf I just said. “ I just said the lesson was for white people” showing the world was showing them the stuff they cover up and the impact of it. How you gonna say what I said then say I didn’t say it? That’s bitch shit

dont go back and forth with clown ass dos

he spends 80% of his day turning his nose up at Black ppl and 20% of his day typing incoherent threads on abw

Only thing I focused on was the fact he was born in 97. Same year my cousin was murdered at age 17. Only thing I can say is when will some black men learn? Stay out the streets cause it ain't worth it. Fuck what the obituary says. He made the wrong choices and that's on him. Truth hurts, but its the reality.

Last edited:
You can't say for certain that because his parents did this that's a sign of how he turned out the way he did because there's plenty people who are and did run the streets and will tell you straight up their father and mother did their damndest to keep them out of it they just were too hard headed to listen. No matter how hard you try as a parent eventually your kids leave the home and interact with the world on their own and you have 0 control over their actions. From this is seems like they tried to warn him about the consequences he was inching towards. Somehting like this don't come out of nowhere. Words like that don't get said if it's the 1st time the parents are speaking about who their child was and what they were doing.

Back