Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do u react to chat pat barber

I hate that shit. Especially when niggas who are at the shop to get a cut is standing right beside my barber having a conversation while I'm in the chair.

Maaaaan. Eyes on the mirror hand on the rocket.

Reminds me of when Joe Budden said he likes to sniff his barber hand when he shaping his mustache lmaoo yo that nigga really weird on the low

Ive had the same barber my whole life nigga is basically fam but yea his cuts take a min cause he stay stopping to get drinks or make calls or wtf ever but besides him bein like family nigga is funny as hell so i always enjoy gettin a cut and shootin the shit wit him

Found that out the hard way when I 1st moved to Cincinnati. Lol

This one barber I went to back home...straight walked da fucc outside to talk on his phone, and left my black azzz sittin in the chair. My hair halfway cut. Smh
Honestly I'd rather a step outside then a call while cutting lol. I need you to concentrate nigga lol.

Lurk, I'm worried about you man

You come up with the most suspect thoughts in non suspect situations

Let's not talk about it
tenor.gif

This one barber (RIP POOH) use to stop cutting to play a quarter in madden, mid- cut..like yo?!!!

So the nikka he used to do that to went and got the strap and let loose on Pooh?

That's where that sounds like that went... @ least to me it did. lol

Honestly I'd rather a step outside then a call while cutting lol. I need you to concentrate nigga lol.

My barber back home does that, but he doesn't stop cuttin. Will have a full convo on the phone and not miss a beat wit my hair.

Naaa fam had lupus. It was sad

Damn fam, I was tryna make light of that situation!

I know a few people w/ Lupus and that shit is no joke, bodies lockin' up on them and all that! No matter how long ago that was..... my condolences! RIP to that man.

Back