Welcome To aBlackWeb

How do u react to chat pat barber

Fam...I'm not letting no nigga get a quarter of madden off on me while I'm in a chair

Neither was this guy...

david-davis-pic-splashnews-com-966482976.jpg

One person I hate going on vacation is my barber. I be looking lost until they return back from vacation. My barber is dope on the clippers tho. She cost more than the average but having the luxury to schedule appointments and be able to get in and out with no problem. That extra pay to not deal with the average barbershop and it's line is well worth it. I'll pay a little bit more, so I won't have to be in the shop all day.

I appreciate barbers trying to make small talk but honestly I don’t wanna say nothing except wassup and thanks

I used to have a fat ass barber this dude would sweat when he was lining me

Bruh was like 6"6 300 pounds.

Lmao. My barbers be on the same shit. One time I actually had to check that shit. I'm suited up trying to get a skin fade before a meeting and these niggas yapping. I was in the chair for like 20 minutes then I just snapped on Dominican dude cutting my shit.

Felt bad cause they were just doing what they do but fuck man.

I cut my own hair and line my own beard up,
I also cut a few friends and family hair as well.. My wife want me to open up a shop but I hate having hair all over me, but maybe it’s something I’ll do later on down the line when I’m ready to retire.. But even if I open a shop I’ll prolly just hire like 6 barbers and charge them booth rent.. And the only time I’ll cut hair is free haircuts for kids going back to school and free haircuts for kids that make honor roll..

my barber is cool af...its his shop so he's mostly business

he talks a lot but its to people in the shop, not on the phone...even tho he will answer that mf sometimes

the point is, he's cutting while this is going on

the other 4 barbers been there since I started and they all real tight, not to mention they all go by appointments so I usually end up seeing the same people every time.....imagine a private roast session being held at the same time every two weeks......add in movies, playstation, and women and you got the vibe

they all a lil older so I dont really get to talk rap wit em.....they aint fuckin wit it lol.....they'll play some new music but they just aint on it like that

my sister like the uber drivers of barbering

she dont talk unless you ask her something

she cut ya hair so that she can get to the next appointment

Back