Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED How Did VP Kamala Harris Do In Her FOX News Interview?

test
It’s funny how Kamala has delivered on everything people been asking for. Speak to black people directly, do more interviews, post her platform, etc. but they still be like “yeah, but she still hasn’t…” sounding just like Fox News.

I’m a firm believer in black people withholding our votes to demand better outcomes for us, but a lot of those types are just contrarian debatelords.

Even if she did the exact thing they asked word for word it’d just be something else.

Theres no pragmatism to their approach at all. The point is just for them to get you into their argument trap.

Let’s talk about how there should be a “Trump need to step down” movement, and why we don’t see none of that kind of pressure?
That’s the difference between democrats and these MAGA republicans. Democrats don’t have a cult of personality where there’s no public criticism of their candidate.

I know some politicians tried to give Biden cover but I didn’t see any voters claiming nothing was wrong. And with Kamala even mainstream media was saying she needed to get out there more.

I'm not a huge fan of her either, but the reality is, Trump is her only other opponent for office. And the stuff he's constantly saying/promoting is so crazy and bad, that no matter who it is, they're forced into that strategy.

So I'm truly baffled people nit pick everything she does as if shes running against a sane person. Right now ya only other choice is a moron whom white supremacists 100% support and want to win, yet niggas are on the fence and telling me her answers are too rehearsed for their liking.

This is a perfect example why every other developed country think Americans are fucking stupid.

They also think were stupid for not having a 3/4 party to choose from too

Back