Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED How Did VP Kamala Harris Do In Her FOX News Interview?

test

I can't find it within myself to like Kamala. I don't think Trump is much better for America, but the Kamala strategy is essentially "but at least I'm not Donald J. Trump," which is terrible. This video is the only part I think she won because her rebuttal was off-script and not a rehearsed talking point, but Bret clearly got under her skin with the edited clip. Kamala should be used to these media tricks by now; both sides do it. As a non-American following this race, this interview is her biggest misstep so far.

Last edited:
I can't find it within myself to like Kamala. I don't think Trump is much better for America, but the Kamala strategy is essentially "but at least I'm not Donald J. Trump," which is terrible. This video is the only part I felt she won because her rebuttal was off-script and not a rehearsed talking point, but Bret clearly got under her skin with the edited clip. Kamala should be used to these media tricks by now; both sides do it. As a non-American following this race, this interview felt like her biggest misstep so far.
I'm not a huge fan of her either, but the reality is, Trump is her only other opponent for office. And the stuff he's constantly saying/promoting is so crazy and bad, that no matter who it is, they're forced into that strategy.

So I'm truly baffled people nit pick everything she does as if shes running against a sane person. Right now ya only other choice is a moron whom white supremacists 100% support and want to win, yet niggas are on the fence and telling me her answers are too rehearsed for their liking.

This is a perfect example why every other developed country think Americans are fucking stupid.

I'm not a huge fan of her either, but the reality is, Trump is her only other opponent for office. And the stuff he's constantly saying/promoting is so crazy and bad, that no matter who it is, they're forced into that strategy.

So I'm truly baffled people nit pick everything she does as if shes running against a sane person. Right now ya only other choice is a moron whom white supremacists 100% support and want to win, yet niggas are on the fence and telling me her answers are too rehearsed for their liking.

This is a perfect example why every other developed country think Americans are fucking stupid.
I'm starting to think the russians have invaded ablackweb

The viewpoints/ perspectives people be bringing to the conversation in shade of Harris be self-important as cheese. 🙄

Kamala is trash and we all know that. But FOX is trash and we all know that too. Trump is fascist nazi trash and that's all we really need to know for this election cycle.

Back