Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How Come LL Isn’t Considered Top 10?

What does this even mean all list are arbitrary it doesn't fucking matter in the pantheon of rappers hes in that room

The "list" is always going to be different from person to person publication to publication era to era

I mean he’s one of the GOATs… the nigga coined the phrase GOAT. LL personally in my top ten & at times right on the outside looking in. Growing up before it was Nas LL was my favorite rapper. Most people who truly love hip hop & it’s history know he’s in the pantheon of MCs.

I forget about this anytime LL comes up.

Wtf was he thinking? Lmaooooooooo

Cringiest thing he’s ever done. You’d be hard pressed to find any top rapper at one time or another that hasn’t done some cringe shit tho.

He's not among the best(top5) because he's not technical, he's not a special lyricist either, He has a good discography but I wouldn't class him as God's astonishment like Nas, Biggie and the guys.

Top 10-15 I can dig.

I think it's telling how he DID invent the phrase GOAT but few people remember this.

Arguing LL is top ten is like arguing Wes Unseld is top ten. Lol. Take that as you will. You can make the argument.....

Oh, did anyone mention Accidental Racist yet?

Back