Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION How Come LL Isn’t Considered Top 10?

Man dominated the 80's and then when gangsta rap took over he rebranded and dominated a whole other lane for the ladies, dude had the 80's, 90's and into the 2000's. as a big act

I listened to all LL albums too. Wtf? We in the Internet age fam.

Now if you don't claim to be a hip hop head, it's all good. Being a hip hop head doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. But if a mfer claims to be a hip hop head, then you had to have gone back to listen to LL to do your history

I listened to all LL albums too. Wtf? We in the Internet age fam.

Now if you don't claim to be a hip hop head, it's all good. Being a hip hop head doesn't make anyone better than anyone else. But if a mfer claims to be a hip hop head, then you had to have gone back to listen to LL to do your history
I don’t disagree I own all his shit that’s my guy but I know these niggas wasn’t listening to full LL albums lol

now you’re just yappin
Nah it’s all there

For experience most of us were of age to experience s Jay Z full rise and fall off

Like we could go outside cop the music and gear, ride around to it go to shows and etc

So it holds more value when we speak on Jay cuz we were in the shit

It’s just not the same w the previous generation

Nah it’s all there

For experience most of us were of age to experience s Jay Z full rise and fall off

Like we could go outside cop the music and gear, ride around to it go to shows and etc

So it holds more value when we speak on Jay cuz we were in the shit

It’s just not the same w the previous generation
Yet you allegedly and me listened to LL full discography which blows a hole in your argument

Yet only 3 albums of a 15 album career is before the 90s

Yet Mr Smith was out while in the house was on

Yet you niggas is 40 but somehow didn’t listen to LL

Yet you niggas talk about the bulls in the 90s

Stop acting like he’s cab calloway bro

Yet you allegedly and me listened to LL full discography which blows a hole in your argument

Yet only 3 albums of a 15 album career is before the 90s

Yet Mr Smith was out while in the house was on

Yet you niggas is 40 but somehow didn’t listen to LL

Yet you niggas talk about the bulls in the 90s

Stop acting like he’s cab calloway bro

Bro anything after like 98

1724956975736.gif

Lmao

I was there for the Bulls run and was just watching a collection of MJ stories

Now ask niggas when the last time they sat down and listened to an LL album

Back