Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

They had hood classics. So technically yes, they had hits, just cause they weren't on the charts don't mean they aren't hits.

Take Future's March Madness for an example, correct me if I'm wrong but that song never charted, yet, it is one hell of a hit and will shake the building in a Verzuz battle.
March madness went platinum

Kanye d beat Hov in a Verzuz

Niggas can laugh and disagree all they want but this is 100% the truth.

Nobody in the Rap genre is touching Kanye West. He is the ultimate cheat code and that last-level boss that WILL NOT lose. No way, shape, or form.

Jay-Z will get Kanye in terms of just raw rap music, sure... but it won't be enough to stop Kanye. Do yall understand the culture-shifting haymakers that this stupid muh'fucka got in his arsenal? Too many!

I'm still mad and not a fan of the recent version of Kanye, but let's cut the bullshit. NOBODY will beat him. Donda is still a trash ass album by the way.

PS, another artist I think can beat Jay-z or at least give him a very very hard time is Busta Rhymes. His energy and stage presence will be too much but Jigga won't even entertain the idea. He will feel Busta is way beneath him.

Y'all keep saying 20 songs, Jay-Z is going to use more than 20 songs he is going to bury his competition with a avalanche of 40 songs that a lot of people know word for word.

Bruh Nas is the GOAT but if they do it like then been doing it, with a live show.

Image just the guest Hov could bring out.

Mariah
Bey
Mary
Foxy
Alicia Keys
Rihanna
Ye(even tho we know that's not happening)
Bleek
Beans
Missy
Scarface
Freeway
Bun B
Jeezy
Ross

Jay could shut that shit down and not even do a solo song.

I live on the East Coast. The only states I've ever lived in is Massachusetts, New York and New Jersey. From my persepective, Jay is right. Nobody can see Jay in a versus.

But people in another region might disagree.

In my biased opinion Nas wash Jay 17-3
In my un-biased opinion Nas wups Jay 13-7…

And for anybody talking bout Jay got hits,

hits don’t matter in a versus… Jadakiss and the LOX proved that already..

councilman-tate.gif

Back