Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hov just said he has no worthy VERZUZ opponents

I don’t see the hype and I think it’s a lot of people who feel the same … Most of Jay music was hot when it dropped but didn’t age well, but that’s another topic to be discussed later..
najee-harris.gif

Man Jay aint gonna win going to a battle playing his mainstream hits. People want Nas vs Jay because they got alot of history and alot of great underground\street songs that they are going to play.

If Jay play his New york songs all Nas have to do is play NEW YOrk state of mind.. That gonna win regardless what Jay plays.

Nas never liked sunlight. Nas did not like to be on stage, Nas was the quiet one. He was the chosen one. He did not choose this. God chose this for him. He is the closest we have to God. He's God's son for a reason.

He will never lose a verzuz AGAINST ANY1. If you go a 20 vs 20 track against Nas. HE WONT LOSE. I am telling ya.

In my biased opinion Nas wash Jay 17-3
In my un-biased opinion Nas wups Jay 13-7…

And for anybody talking bout Jay got hits,
hits don’t matter in a versus… Jadakiss and the LOX proved that already..

They had hood classics. So technically yes, they had hits, just cause they weren't on the charts don't mean they aren't hits.

Take Future's March Madness for an example, correct me if I'm wrong but that song never charted, yet, it is one hell of a hit and will shake the building in a Verzuz battle.

Back