Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1328370

Niggas catch the first body and donā€™t know how to act. A five year old at that.
Yā€™all little accident murderers and I ainā€™t never heard of ya

Claiming bodies you ainā€™t even really mean to catch but just like when he lost his eye he was doing too much.

I feel no joy in war,nobody wins when the family feuds ā€¦ā€¦unless theyā€™re team black this ep

If that bitch can see the future, she shouldā€™ve saw that coming

I thought the first time Christon was munching the box was gonna be the last time, queen green the green queen?

Those assassins were dumb as shit. Like theyā€™ll kill a child but arenā€™t willing to kill another child to make sure they got the right one?

Stupid. Should have just killed all three.

also dumb when she said ā€œwe canā€™t do this againā€. Wtf was she doin? There was no ā€œweā€ she was just sitting there getting her box munched.

Those assassins were dumb as shit. Like theyā€™ll kill a child but arenā€™t willing to kill another child to make sure they got the right one?

also dumb when she said ā€œwe canā€™t do this againā€. Wtf was she doin? There was no ā€œweā€ she was just sitting there getting her box munched.
They did accomplish the goal.

A son for a son.

You not running up on Aemond cause heā€™s more heavily guarded as a soldier and has a dragon .

Obviously this was what was told to them off screen by Daemon when they asked about a plan B.

Honestly, everyone in those last scenes were dumb. The assassins, the king and his court, the staff lol

Wait what, cause I recall it was hurt feelings that led to everything when they cut my guy eye
He was beating on some girls he shoulda lost his life.

Alicent resented rhaenyra cuz her daddy actually loved her meanwhile her daddy pimped her out. She wanted something to show for her miserable existence so concocted a fairy tale that viserys said aegon was the heir. She such a loser she fuckin on rhae leftovers. Bitch split the realm and a family in half over her feelings.

Back