Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was beating on some girls he shoulda lost his life.

Alicent resented rhaenyra cuz her daddy actually loved her meanwhile her daddy pimped her out. She wanted something to show for her miserable existence so concocted a fairy tale that viserys said aegon was the heir. She such a loser she fuckin on rhae leftovers. Bitch split the realm and a family in half over her feelings.
Itā€™s true but Iā€™m still a Green Boy

He was beating on some girls he shoulda lost his life.

Alicent resented rhaenyra cuz her daddy actually loved her meanwhile her daddy pimped her out. She wanted something to show for her miserable existence so concocted a fairy tale that viserys said aegon was the heir. She such a loser she fuckin on rhae leftovers. Bitch split the realm and a family in half over her feelings.
5 people jumped him, he was swinging to get them off him. Did you forget rhaenyra started everything when she walked out and ended their friendship when the king chose Alicent as his wife.

Offing young Jae's top like that.....this show just gets more and more ruthless.

Glad to be back. I need a new Hound Squad and Sir Celibate Simp Knight with the nasty tongue ain't it.

Last edited:
Ok lemme put the black bandana down and get into the show as just a regular viewer who loves this shit. This fina be long but whatever I got time.

What I've always liked about how the show is goin about things is that everybody is kinda moving off their own shit. Everybody just been having human experiences and making missteps and all those missteps have piled up to where we are now. We oopsie'd our way into war lol.

Like aemond killing luke....in aemond's ugly ass long jawed mind he just wanted to play chicken with Luke and scare him. But he didn't understand his dragon yet. Vhagar is like bitch I dont play like that. I been to war. If I'm chasing a mf down issa wrap when i catch you (Ricky). He had a choice to either show his belly and beg his sister for forgiveness or stand on it like yea and id do it again.

We're in pretty much the same situation with the son for a son thing. Rhaenyra having just lost a son probly wouldn't want a baby slaughtered in her name. She named who head she wanted. But daemon being daemon...he wants blood spilled he ain't care who it came from. Also paid some random dummies who kinda went off on their own and made shit up as they went and went against the original plan. So now rhae gotta deal with daemon undermining her again and tryna figure out how to spin lil accident murderers in their favor. Which isn't really possible cuz a baby got beheaded.....but ya know. Do they say sorry or lean into it like they meant it like aemond.

I'm all the way locked in with this shit. But I can't wait for niggas to start bein definitive and stop sneak dissin. Get to the Euphoria and Family Matters part of the beef where you declaring who you hate out in the open and it's on sight when you see them.

Back