Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rhaenyra literally has the weakest claim to the throne yet niggas are riding for her. Why?

She’s sloppy and unfit to lead. She makes terrible decisions and never wants to face the consequences.

khaby-really.gif

This x100. And thats why Alicent will get supporters. Pose to be Queen but having babies by the help. Whats the honor is following somebody like that?

Aegon has the stronger claim. He’s a male. Rhaenyra’s kids are bastards. Rhaenrya’s whole claim lies with the word of a weak ass King.
So she has the second or third strongest claim of everyone in the realm. Not exactly the weakest, unless you meant just of his kids.

They kept teasing Otto returning as hand of the king, but I got a feeling it’s going to be Daemon. I don’t know why, just a feeling.

He been gone for 10 years, seems to have matured a bit, has been doing a lot of reading and studying about their history, etc. At this point Viserys needs someone that’s going to keep it a buck with him.

They kept teasing Otto returning as hand of the king, but I got a feeling it’s going to be Daemon. I don’t know why, just a feeling.

He been gone for 10 years, seems to have matured a bit, has been doing a lot of reading and studying about their history, etc. At this point Viserys needs someone that’s going to keep it a buck with him.

fuck all that.. they stretching this nigga Vicerys dying out the entire season. Get him outa here lol

Back