Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I ride with the Targaryens but their entire lineage is not knowing the right time to use force. You dont use dragons for war they are big jokers. You use em to prevent war and keep peace.

In GoT Dany shoulda rode on king's landing soon as the dragons were grown. Niggas woulda seen them dragons flying over they head in s5 and bent the knee immediately. Instead she held off too much tryna be nice and when she eventually did use Drogon she caused a holocaust.

Rhaenys coulda ended the entire Hightower line.

Baela shoulda burnt that forest down and got cole outa there.

Now we gotta get outa control cuz nobody pulled the trigger early enough to restore order.

I ride with the Targaryens but their entire lineage is not knowing the right time to use force. You dont use dragons for war they are big jokers. You use em to prevent war and keep peace.

In GoT Dany shoulda rode on king's landing soon as the dragons were grown. Niggas woulda seen them dragons flying over they head in s5 and bent the knee immediately. Instead she held off too much tryna be nice and when she eventually did use Drogon she caused a holocaust.

Now we gotta get outa control cuz nobody pulled the trigger early enough to restore order.
They saw what the dragons did and Tarly's still didn't bend the knee

Exactly.

They saw what the dragons did and Tarly's still didn't bend the knee
chris-tucker-drag.gif

Lemme cook

Back