Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
The new you know you just fucked up face?

GRXgcWBWwAAJiHt

Even if she did admit it at this point it wouldnā€™t matter. Revealing though that he did say Aegon so it was an honest mistake on Alicentā€™s part.

Rhaenyra just needed to know for sure her right to the throne is real, and now that it is the Greens are done for.

Hopefully we get some action next episode because itā€™s been a yawn fest these last couple of eps.

By the way, those become Dannyā€™s dragon eggs, right?
Aegon wouldn't give up the crown anyway. The counsel would likely say she'd gone crazy or was threatened

That brothel scene was RAW. HBO showing the dudes getting topped off now?

For the ladies who watchedā€¦ is this how yall feel when these programs just be showing these unsolicited titties?! I was like damnā€¦ I ainā€™t ask for all that!!

I told my wife from 8-9pm I didnā€™t want to be bothered while I watched, and of course she walked in right on the part where ol boy had his dick and balls on screen.

She just looked at me like
IMG_6898.png

And walked out.

Ri Ri and Alley should have had that sitcom music at the end when RI Ri told her she misinterpreted her fathers last words

Dada da dada da boink

Ep should have been called ā€œ You dumb assā€

lol dude at the beginning was like ā€œ Oh wooooooord ? Aightā€

Aegon did Aemond like New Edition in Cool it ā€œ Love her? What?

So did he just walk through the castle butt ass naked after that?

Regular ppl like ā€œ Youā€™ll never guess what I saw last nightā€

Daemon wanted smoke and they had none .

I know that castle smells musty.

So cool seeing some black ppl getting more shine in this universe.

Alleyā€™s brother reminds me of Theon.

Cole is such a little bitch.Almost got his dumb ass smoked.

For the ladies who watchedā€¦ is this how yall feel when these programs just be showing these unsolicited titties?! I was like damnā€¦ I ainā€™t ask for all that!!

I told my wife from 8-9pm I didnā€™t want to be bothered while I watched, and of course she walked in right on the part where ol boy had his dick and balls on screen.

View attachment 1335828

And walked out.
Damn that shit come on at 8 where you at,which I assume is cali ?

Itā€™s 9 pm est

View attachment 1335828

And walked out.
Lmao nah nudity doesn't bother me. I'd rather see titties than white cock tho

9pm est = 6pm on the west coast. Folks was already in here talkin about the episode before I watched it
I get the the 3 hr difference but Ohhhhhh so it actually drops at 6 pm on the west coast?

I know sometimes they adjust shit to where prime time starts at 7 there when itā€™s 8 here and 7 is10 here

Back