Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know where he got it that it wasn't intentional and it was all about the dragon

It wasn't intentional. Both Dragons acted on their own. Arrax acted on his own first. That's why Luke kept saying obey me. Then when Big mama V started acting on her own Aemond also yelled at her and said obey me. Neither rider was able to control their beast which I think was the main point that the writers were trying to convey.

It wasn't intentional. Both Dragons acted on their own. Arrax acted on his own first. That's why Luke kept saying obey me. Then when Big mama V started acting on her own Aemond also yelled at her and said obey me. Neither rider was able to control their beast which I think was the main point that the writers were trying to convey.
That's all from the showrunners. The book didn't have any of that after they flew away

Didn't his father technically swear that oath? isn't that was the Lannister said at the Green Council? That most of those Lords that swore their oath to Rhaenyra were ling dead by now?

Yep, his father pledged his house to Rhae.

Folks/Houses with honor didn't break faith.

Cowards and traitors sided with the usurpers.

Look who you talking to. CTB aka Lord Glover himself. You know he gonna align with a nigga like Borros. Words are wind to these kinda cats

Chi-Town OathBreaker got a nice ring to it
That man's dad made the oath not him. Things change when a new leader takes over and he took his talents elsewhere

That's all from the showrunners. The book didn't have any of that after they flew away
The show is designed to fill in the blanks the books could not/would not

It's not inconceivable that it was also an accident in the books, we just don't know

The showrunner was on the official HBO hotd podcast and he said they writing s2 rn. So hopefully that mean we dont have to wait 2 yrs for next season

fingers-crossed-jenny-hagel.gif

I just heard 8 months to film season 2, shouldnā€™t be 2 years like the old GOT. Hollywood reporter says 2024.

Aint shit changed. Vicerys made that clear even after he had sons.. He wanted Rhae to be queen. Thats what they swore to.. and if the king wanted to change it he would have
Wanna know what changed, the father not in charge anymore who made that oath

Back