Rhae's coronation and walk to the war room
Viserys walking in the throne room

Illest Twist
Feet in racist chats

Favorite Dragon
Meleys
Sea Smoke
Moondancer. I know we haven't seen that dragon yet but the name is fire

lol its funny how they all speak of Aegon the conqueror with such reverence but when it comes time to get to the shits its "I dont want to be the ruler of blood and ash" or whatever

:niggawhat:

Yall think you got to be rulers and where you are today with tulips and honey?
Facts. Visenya and Rhaenys rolling over in they graves at these weak bitches that came after them lol

Best Character
Aemond The Daemon upgrade

worst character
Tie between scrub ass Jacaerys and Aegon. No explanation necessary, them niggas weak

best scene
The twin bringing the crown to Dragonstone to crown Rhaenyra and Aemond going to claim Vhagar/first dragonflight and coming back like he just lost his virginity to the baddest bitch in school

illest twist
Lucaerys pulling up to Castle Baracula on a dark and stormy night and Vhagar up in the background like Godzilla… I knew right then it was about to be bad, but before that I thought they was setting up that kid to be great in later seasons

Ass Off Award for best actor
Paddy Considine. Started off slow, and early in the season Milly and Matt carried, but he had a strong finish

Don’t feel like I was in this thread enough to really do honest member awards

But I can probably guess @MJ DOOM had niggas tight in here all season, so thread MVP to him

Last edited:
The showrunner was on the official HBO hotd podcast and he said they writing s2 rn. So hopefully that mean we dont have to wait 2 yrs for next season

fingers-crossed-jenny-hagel.gif

Nah not hurt. He broke an oath he was meant to uphold.. by doing so it lead to Lukes death... and for that he gotta pay

Didn't his father technically swear that oath? isn't that was the Lannister said at the Green Council? That most of those Lords that swore their oath to Rhaenyra were long dead by now?

Last edited:
Back