Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any of you green niggas tired of fake niceness,Aemonds snobby face,Aegon' s serial rape,Limp the gimp popping off in his pants,Cole looking stupid,Helen talking some ole random shit,and Otto having pubic hair on his face

Come to team black ,besides you Larys

Last edited:
Would've loved to see more fighting during this first season. Out of the hour for the season finale battles and actual fighting should be a large part hopefully.

LLS at Otto throwing in Alicent face that her husband was the father of her childhood friend.

Bout time Alicent acknowledged that she was whored out by her father and she willingly went along with it. She standing on what she is apart of in wanting the throne but that shit hitting like a ton bricks knowing that she ain't this good hearted person that she been trying to portray herself to be.

The crowning of Aegon showed that the people in king's landing would go along with whoever is put in front of them for king as long as it seems the people in power are ok with them being king.

Wonder if Aemond willing to set-up or kill his brother for the throne. Interesting to see how Otto reacts when he realizes that he can't control Aegon. What will Otto next move be.

Wonder if the old kings guard dude is going to sit out the war or is he going to back up Rhae and Daemon T.

What's up with the strong boys asking be sent into what seems like a battle place when they ain't shown they can hold their own for shit. Love those willing to fight to fight even when they can't but they going to need more than dragons.

Last edited:
Theory: Based on how Cole acted with Rhae after sleeping with her. Seems to me that it's a good possibility Cole's sleeping with Alicent. He seems way to emotional over her and he has only shown that with one other woman.

I could be wrong but I could be right
1666022090118.jpeg

Theory: Based on how Cole acted with Rhae after sleeping with her. Seems to me that it's a good possibility Cole's sleeping with Alicent. He seems way to emotional over her and he has only shown that with one other woman.

I could be wrong but I could be right
View attachment 942780

Nigga just a gorilla simp. He would have tried to get alicent to go run away and live off oranges too if he was fucking.

Back