Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nasty that these niggas was plotting behind the king and even the queens back to put this pervert on the throne.

Like we've seen across the board with everyone this season.. anyone that speaks the truth too much is met with a quick death.. fucked up
As it should be. Did you not learn from the great Beanie Sigel, "Get down or lay down". Team Green about that action

God damn it, why they gotta make Larys a foot nigga? Giving us foot niggas a bad name.

Look at these punk ass greens and all their secrecy! Locking up every and anybody that knows the king is dead. I think theyre going to regret locking up that lord and lady though.

Pussy ass Cole killing an old dude, and getting disarmed in his fight shows that he really ain't shit. But we already know this.

Rhaenys' entry was dope! Her armor was dope! Meleys was dope! Her only fuck up was not just wasting the greens right then and there, but I get it.

No wonder the targs ain't last, this the 2nd king they put on the throne that didn't want it.

On another note, all they're doing to show the blacks as the good guys, I have a nasty feeling in my gut that the blacks are going to do some disgusting shit next season.
gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet

We'll probably be disgusted at them and ourselves by the end of this

If y'all was doing a coup then House Green did it the right way. Lock up all the people who would cause a problem and execute the head of the houses who don't bend the knee. Those people picked the wrong side just like you team black members

Last edited:
Back