Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-16-24

Pick A Team

• Team Black

• Team Green

Results are only viewable after voting.
Iā€™m Jon Snow when it comes to anything outside of the shows. I know nothing.

Word, I remember bits and pieces from the lil animated joints they released during the original GoT run but I cant recall much about it. Pretty sure this story was voiced by princess Shireen

Serious question: Do niggas really know the story of the Dance of Dragons? Even if you haven't read the books, y'all familiar with the story?

Like for example I had no idea about ANY of the details of GoT when I started the shit. I hadn't read the books at all or heard any summaries or anything.

I listened to the Audio Books

The first book is called, "The Rogue Prince" which is about Daemon Targaryen and the relationship with his brother Viserys

The second book is called, "The Princess & The Queen"...this is the book where shit pops off....its currently on youtube

The last part is called, "The Hour of the Wolf" which is in the Fire & Blood book

My thing is tho with folks like Daemon and Robert they want to be King until they get it and realize how boring it is and the actual work of running an empire. I feel like Daemon wouldnā€™t listen and act superior till they would have to poison him.

And letā€™s be real them medieval gender roles were stupid in the meeting at the beginning it seemed liked Viserys was sad he was chosen over his cousin or at least knew the drama

My thing is tho with folks like Daemon and Robert they want to be King until they get it and realize how boring it is and the actual work of running an empire. I feel like Daemon wouldnā€™t listen and act superior till they would have to poison him.

Interesting. I donā€™t get much of Robert in Daemon. Like theyā€™re both great warriors and shit. And like you said, Robert had no real interest in the actual day to day of ruling. I think Daemon is only bored with court cuz he ainā€™t In charge. Put a crown on that niggaā€™s head and he strikes me as the type to dive head first into and try to put his fingerprints on EVERYTHING.

Like heā€™d be shitty king, but not for the same reasons Robert was a shitty king. It wouldnā€™t be apathy.

Last edited:
Interesting. I donā€™t get much of Robert in Daemon. Like theyā€™re both great warriors and shit. And like you said, Robert had no real interest in the actual day to day of ruling. I think Daemon is only bored with court cuz he ainā€™t In charge. Put a crown on that niggaā€™s head and he strikes me as the type to dive head first into and try to put his fingerprints on EVERYTHING.

Like heā€™s be shitty king, but not for the same reasons Robert was a shitty king. It wouldnā€™t be apathy.

True good point. Robert definitely ainā€™t give a damn about intrigue he wouldnā€™t of been in the cut like that.

But did yā€™all peep the disrespect from the Baratheon dude?

What an opening! Great start to what could be a very promising branch to the Westoros tree

I thought every character was well represented via the source material. Great way to start with the tradition being set and great way to end with tradition being broken.

Really no gripes with the episode at all. And even the king handing down the secret of a song of fire and ice seems believable as Rhaegar also had the same dreams

Team Black All Day. First born over everything

I know thereā€™s not much opportunity for set claiming since this really focuses on one house, so I think itā€™s going to come down to claiming characters.

Iā€™m not going to push anyone to claim anything, but thatā€™s just the way I see things going.

So far we got Viseris, Daemon, Hightower, the Queen that Never Was x Sea Snake, maybe the Dorne guy, etc. Iā€™m sure there will be more to come. But by seasonā€™s end, we should kind of know who we riding with. Things will probably change each season too.

This starts the Blackfire Rebellion, if Iā€™m not mistaken.

Iā€™m with this show. No Hound-like character to root for, but that fierce-ass Rhyerna is starting to grow on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back