Poll House N*gga Court [ Vol.1]: Terry Crews

Is Terry Crews A Coon?

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
Words like "Coon" and House Nigga get thrown around loosely these days. Sometimes they apply and others not as much.

I want to compile a list of black people who the majority of us agree are coons, so 30 and 40 years from now we'll have documentation of this being how black people felt at the time whenever they try to revise history.

We're going to start the series off with Terry Crews.

Last year Terry caped for NBC after Gabrielle Union claimed the network discriminated against blacks and in the past few weeks he's doubled and tripled down on his fear of Black Lives Matter becoming Black Lives Better.

Today he continued to support his stance with saying

Is Terry Crews a Coon/House nigga or is he for the cause and misunderstood?

If he’s not a coon he’s not getting his message across accurately. Who said black lives are better? He’s corny.

I was gonna try to shoot him some bail too but he has too consistently over the years said some suspect shit for me to believe at this point that he just aint wording what he thinks properly

Reactions: already home_17
The epitome of a coon, his whole shtick is being the stereotypical negro that buckdances for the white man's entertainment. He's also a faggot for allowing some Hollywood agent that works for him, to have his way with his (terry's) genitals in front of his cucquean wife.

Reactions: Old Man Cain
Everybody hates Chris my shit.... but this nigga So Far Gone

prolly setting himself up for Fox News once the roles dry up

f611f5b74e942ed5235c470ea1eae799.jpg

utzyibpp9momiok8h6gu.jpg

I still remember this clown trying to throw Gabrielle Union under the bus. Yea he kick flipping, pop-locking, and doing handsprings all through the house. Another Candace Owens ass motherfucker. I'm sure he'll be a talking head on some network in coming years.

What mans is doing is so weird.

Like theres a bunch of black folks that are on the all lives matter side, but none of them are like terry crews.

Like his tweets are so weird to me. Hes talking bout some shit that no one else is.

Idk how else to explain it but to say hid shit is just super fucking weird.

Shit is so disgusting its hard to find the words for it.

I wonder if he starts getting more major roles off this shit.

Terry wants it to be one way..... Just way too bad. I don't think he's able to grasp that his feelings in the situation just aren't realistic.

I don't think he feels he's deserving of the title.... But he's definitely earning it
You ever see that movie Blended?

His performance is cringe worthy to say the least

What mans is doing is so weird.

Like theres a bunch of black folks that are on the all lives matter side, but none of them are like terry crews.

Like his tweets are so weird to me. Hes talking bout some shit that no one else is.

Idk how else to explain it but to say hid shit is just super fucking weird.

And with all the shit happening why is this the only angle he’s been vocal about?

“I know massa he’s a good man” ass nigga

And with all the shit happening why is this the only angle he’s been vocal about?

“I know massa he’s a good man” ass nigga

Its just so weird man.

Like i wish he would just say all lives matter and support white supremacy like the rest of these mfers.

Hes the only one using this say no to black supremacy angle and no ones even talking about black supremacy. Not even racist whites been talking about that.

He needs to get his ass whooped

Last edited:
Its just so weird man.

Like i wish he would just day all lives matter and support white supremacy like the rest of these mfers.

Hes the only one using this say no to black supremacy angle and no ones even talking about black supremacy. Not even racist whites been talking about that.

He needs to get his ass whooped

Almost seems pathological

Because from a practical standpoint white America loves him already. Yet he still feels he has to prove he can host The View.