Welcome To aBlackWeb

House Husband

Yo pride or ego doesn't fuck with you? Do you bring in any income?

lol actually yeah..

$ saved too w me not working...paying someone to watch these kids and probably extra for two of them having medical conditions...

I gotta get out the house.

Being a "housewife" is a full time job no doubt

I can cook, clean, spend plenty time with my baby

But I gotta get out the house n do some work too

Im trying to make a ton of money so I can retire young and be a house husband.

Would love to not work and be around taking care of my kids 24-7. Im talking wake up early, hit the gym, then make them breakfast to make sure their eating healthy.

But the big thing is, in my scenario, ill have a ton of money so I wont be house husband in the sense of not having income. Ill be making money off my investments.

Honestly, being dependent on one person for your livelihood is stupid if you don't have back up plans. I mean to say If it can be avoided, why do it? Some people have disabilities and other reasons they have to stay home. If you don't have enough money to support yourself and rely on your partner, what happens if they leave you, get injured, lose their job or some other scenario? This goes for both sexes. Now if money isn't a problem and you got enough backed up for bad times, then I can see that happening. That is one of the main reasons women that couldn't work back in the old days, couldn't leave their husbands. But for some it works. It is not an ego or pride thing for me. I could only be a house husband if I had enough investments to where i dont have to work anymore. We are partners so we should be able to support each other and pick up the weight when the other is down.

Like dream life is being able to coach sports...... Have my kids in hella activities... Being up their schools helping and mentoring....

Like its so much involved in not having a job to go to every day. Taking care of the house and shit is only part of it... Like this furlough shit been stressful.... Buy at the same time I don't think I've ever been this active in my kids lives. I've been working 2 jobs since they been alive.

One day me and my son just built a rocket in the back yard with vinegar and baking soda and a water bottle..... Shit was lit

Why is she asking you for money? She should be able to get the money as she pleases.
it could be the dynamic tho.

some couples agree to certain things. one person may be better with money because the other spends like crazy and can create debt.

sometimes our s/o can save us from us pulling down everything.

it could be the dynamic tho.

some couples agree to certain things. one person may be better with money because the other spends like crazy and can create debt.

sometimes our s/o can save us from us pulling down everything.
Would you be okay with asking your wife for money if she was making all the money?

Nah. I don't mind taking care of household matters if need be, but I couldn't be content with that being my profession and primary contribution to the family.

Back