Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Hot4lexi

You got a baddie sucking on yo dick the whole time and you eating the ass/pussy of another girl bending over in front on you and yo dick stays limp the whole entire time ?

How does that happen tho ??

Camera shy and performance anxiety were already mentioned. Some other reasons are that he could have busted several loads beforehand and is just going through the motions. Others are low testosterone/high estrogen and insulin resistance.

I low-key can't watch her content no more cause i feel bad she getting pimped lmao i feel bad for shorty but shit she chose to get into this life smh.
How y'all know all this?
Not saying it ain't true
I imagine if it is, it's prolly a lot of these hoes y'all gotta stop watching. Rappers and other folks say they been making money off of hoes on onlyfans.
Wherever bitches are hoing there's a nigga/bitch somewhere making bread off em ?‍♂️

i don
How y'all know all this?
Not saying it ain't true
I imagine if it is, it's prolly a lot of these hoes y'all gotta stop watching. Rappers and other folks say they been making money off of hoes on onlyfans.
Wherever bitches are hoing there's a nigga/bitch somewhere making bread off em ?‍♂️
I don't know this I'm just guessing, her content just give off pimped off vibes to me. i feel like brittany pimped lexi to that guy lol that guy in his 40's

Back