Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Hot4lexi

You watched her flicks yet? She can’t fuck and she can’t suck. She also licked a dildo with her period blood on it.......Bitch is trash.
She probably not even 21 yet.you expecting way to much from her. And that's not bad as miss b nasty eating shit off a dildo that she looked at and still did it im like wtf. But hey it's a market for that type of stuff. If itv ain't your cup of tea move on. Believe it or not a lot of these chicks lurk this board and even joined.

She probably not even 21 yet.you expecting way to much from her. And that's not bad as miss b nasty eating shit off a dildo that she looked at and still did it im like wtf. But hey it's a market for that type of stuff. If itv ain't your cup of tea move on. Believe it or not a lot of these chicks lurk this board and even joined.
That's why I don't fuck with missbnasty OF & niggas thought I was tripping, lol.

That's why I don't fuck with missbnasty OF & niggas thought I was tripping, lol.
It threw me off when I saw it. But people far as I know was wanting to see it or was turned on by it and then that's when I found out about scat lawwwdddd I was not ready I stopped at miss b nasty video but as I said Its a market for it and she got it and cats from what I've heard are paying too dollar for them custom vids

It threw me off when I saw it. But people far as I know was wanting to see it or was turned on by it and then that's when I found out about scat lawwwdddd I was not ready I stopped at miss b nasty video but as I said Its a market for it and she got it and cats from what I've heard are paying too dollar for them custom vids
That was my first time ever hearing about her, that's a bad first impression. It's sad cause she prolly one of the goats of OF.

:scust:

Back