Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Hot 97 Fires Paddy Duke Who Was Part of Mob That Killed Yusuf Hawkins

I just dont see the point in firing him now, tbh.

But one min people saying people that been to court or locked up paid their debt and deserve another chance, that was their past. Now its its switched and it doesnt matter, they need to be ostracized. Make up yo mind, its either one or the other.

Italians don't like black people cause they got black in them, especially Sicilians
Italians are pretty much white. When have we ever mistaken an average Italian for someone black. Which we'd stop trying to make everyone think they're one of us so they'll be our friends. Especially to groups of people who dont want to be one of us.

But one min people saying people that been to court or locked up paid their debt and deserve another chance, that was their past. Now its its switched and it doesnt matter, they need to be ostracized. Make up yo mind, its either one or the other.

Italians are pretty much white. When have we ever mistaken an average Italian for someone black. Which we'd stop trying to make everyone think they're one of us so they'll be our friends. Especially to groups of people who dont want to be one of us.

Pretty much? They ARE white

I bet he got paid on the way out bcuz seems like wrongful terminatation

Southern Italians/Sicilians have Moor blood. Moors came from Africa. Moors occupied Southern Europe from Spain to Italy. Hence the olive oil skin and dark hair.

Southern Italians/Sicilians have Moor blood. Moors came from Africa. Moors occupied Southern Europe from Spain to Italy. Hence the olive oil skin and dark hair.
I was speaking on Italians in general, but the Moors conquering Sicily for 100 -200 years doesnt just turn every single Italian black. Especially since Moors were a mixture of Berber and Arabs. Also black hair isnt just a black people trait, a lot of ethnic groups have dark hair. And their skin being darker than Northern Italians can be a result of most of them beng farmers in southern Sicily.

somebody at that radio station knew. a couple of somebodies at that radio station knew. that cac had no business profiting off our culture for that long after participating in a got damn lynching. anyone he attempts to justify this can choke on two dicks. fuck anyone who disagrees and fuck hot 97 for allowing this to happen.

Shyt that crazy is these muthafuckas be racist but love hip hop. This Pasquale bitch goes from being a part of a lynch mob to working at a hip hop station a few years later. Yea people can change but that shyt wont out of this dude. Crazy cause I watched an interview with the girl who invited the Black and Hispanic kids to her party and she said the dudes had a problem with the both groups of her friends coming to the neighborhood. Then he's Angie's right hand man and rubbing elbows with Black folks every day. When I use to hear the name, I thought it was one of Angie's homegirls. Punk went to work hiding how he truly feels to get that money. Imagine how all those that crossed paths with this dude are feeling..

I was speaking on Italians in general, but the Moors conquering Sicily for 100 -200 years doesnt just turn every single Italian black. Especially since Moors were a mixture of Berber and Arabs. Also black hair isnt just a black people trait, a lot of ethnic groups have dark hair. And their skin being darker than Northern Italians can be a result of most of them beng farmers in southern Sicily.

Stop denying blackness, my g

Back