Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hooters amends uniform policy after employees condemn new shorts

I'll admit, and maybe most males feel compelled to do this too even if they don't act on it, but I've given bigger tips to attractive waitresses and cashiers. Even if she got a mask on and I cant tell if her face looks good, I seen her turn around with that ass looking good in jeans so I added an extra 2 dollars. :shrug2:
Nah i give big tips to black people period.
Chick can look like a crispy thumb.....she getting a big tip regardless.
Unless she acting stank then nope.

Nah i give big tips to black people period.
Chick can look like a crispy thumb.....she getting a big tip regardless.
Unless she acting stank then nope.

See, I wanna be like mr. pink in reservoir dogs but I'm not tryna have them fuckin with my food if I'm a regular at the joint. Dining in or delivery. It's usually a standard 15 percent from me.

Hooters was an amazing first time job experience for half the strippers I ended up meeting. Lol They said it made them more comfortable and confident with less clothes or none.

I'll admit, and maybe most males feel compelled to do this too even if they don't act on it, but I've given bigger tips to attractive waitresses and cashiers. Even if she got a mask on and I cant tell if her face looks good, I seen her turn around with that ass looking good in jeans so I added an extra 2 dollars. :shrug2:

yuck

Chill, I'm not tryna chat them up or oggle them or anything. it's just a harmless gesture. Literally no waitress would know I'm giving them a bit extra because I think they look good, they're just appreciative of the tip. If u were a waitress you likely would be too, so what time r u even on?

ppl on here got this impression I'm some weird dude and it's probably filtering the perceptions. I play up a lot of the dumb shit I write, don't look into it too much.

Lol I would never tip somebody based on how they look. Thats some creep shit.

I tip everyone regardless. The biggest tip i ever gave was to a middle aged chinese dude because I happened to feel generous on the day. But a little extra here and there for an exceptionally good looking woman? Nothing wrong with that. I'm not looking to get anything out of it. Y'all are assuming too much.

Fuck ALL them restaurants that sell sex to peddle nasty ass food.

Hooters was good when I was 19.....At 39, that chicken is on Popeye's level....and

:scust:

to that.

Hooters was good when I was 19.....At 39, that chicken is on Popeye's level....and

to that.

Better this than eating sushi off naked men and women. Yeah, that exists. It's called "nyotaimori".

nintchdbpict000327919073.jpg

to that.

ABF1F44B-1243-4460-B410-F715FC6FE262.gif

I refuse to believe it’s on Popeyes level. They have the best fastfood chicken period… ain’t no way Hooters is near that level. They strike me as a grocery store frozen food restaurant disguised as a “good” restaurant sold by sex.

i remember i tried to work at hooters when i first turned 21. they said I looked nice but my attitude wasnt friendly

:wtf11:

looking back on it I put no effort into the interview. I thought having big boobs was all you needed to land the job

to that.

Don’t you ruin the good name of Popeyes and compare it to that sinful ass chicken.

1634685560111.gif

Back