Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hooters amends uniform policy after employees condemn new shorts

Never been but Hooters out here closed after Twin Peaks opened up

Twin Peaks is overall better plus the half naked part lol

I only been like twice but both times it had a lot of older dudes and the women was getting they major flirt on and dudes was giving them money. That’s before the service lol

Been to Hooters once as a child. Didn't like at all. Waitresses were cool, but it it didnt make the food taste good at all.

Reminds me, the Hooters that was up here in Anchorage hired my friend when she was 16. I dont recall her ever saying she had a fake ID or anything. She was super excited about it because she had a fantastic ass. She didnt work there very long then after she left they shit down not much longer after.

Never been to a Hooters ever. Just never got the appeal.

My grandmoms used to love their wings and my aunt and uncle would take her on occasion. They're pretty much the only folks in my family that I know has eaten there.

Reminds me, the Hooters that was up here in Anchorage hired my friend when she was 16. I dont recall her ever saying she had a fake ID or anything. She was super excited about it because she had a fantastic ass. She didnt work there very long then after she left they shit down not much longer after.

It’s not a strip club and I’m pretty sure they don’t serve alcohol there (I’ve never been to HOOTERS”), so I don’t see any reason why somebody her age would need a fake ID.

Lots of teenagers work as servers at restaurants.

I'ma speak about the Twin Peaks here in BR

TRASH

if i had to compare the two...hooters take their shit out the freezer and serve it to you. Twin Peaks takes it out the freezer, lets it thaw out and serves it to you

Pre COVID we went there every year for mother's day as a family.

Their mother day deals were unbeatable 🤷🏿‍♂️

First time I've heard of Twin peaks. Seems they got a Dukes of Hazzard kinda thing going on with the outfits. So is this a standard grillhouse or they serve southern food or what?

TP-WEB_18-245-Jeans-1-2.jpg

I'll admit, and maybe most males feel compelled to do this too even if they don't act on it, but I've given bigger tips to attractive waitresses and cashiers. Even if she got a mask on and I cant tell if her face looks good, I seen her turn around with that ass looking good in jeans so I added an extra 2 dollars. :shrug2:

Back