Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hooters amends uniform policy after employees condemn new shorts

Bobjones

Hooters has said it will allow employees to “choose” which uniform they wish to wear after female staff members criticised the restaurant chain’s new shorts and compared them to “underwear”.

Since rolling out the shorter shorts, Hooters employees have spoken out against the updated uniform, with female members of staff taking to TikTok to share their concerns over the length of the new shorts, while others have threatened to quit.

In one viral TikTok video viewed more than 13.5m times, a woman who goes by the username @sick.abt.it held up the new shorts and compared them to the old Hooters uniform, before writing in the caption: “Love my job but don’t love wearing undies to work.”

hooters.jpg

The garment, which many claimed could not be considered “shorts,” also prompted concerns from viewers regarding possible safety risks and health code violations.

On Saturday, Hooters of America addressed the backlash and announced its adjusted uniform policy in a statement to Insider, with a spokesperson revealing that Hooters Girls will be able to determine based on their “body style and personal image” which style of shorts they wish to wear.

What is the "health code violation" exactly? Chicken wings with a side of pink eye?

Y'all know it's only pancake booty Becky's complaining about this. We in the era of thicc and booty. Rock them short shorts with pride.

NINTCHDBPICT000686951691.jpg

49213109-10095957-Then_and_now_Hooters_has_sparked_fury_among_female_staff_members-m-147_1634303608634.jpg

49213095-10095957-image-m-71_1634300202066.jpg

49213085-10095957-image-m-69_1634300185630.jpg

Nigga don't put this on me. You the one that got ya own table in that bitch and they know you by name

Ijs now you got even less reason to go to trash wingstop

but forreal niggas been thinking about this for forever. Would call the restaurant Donkeys but that ain’t appealing

but forreal niggas been thinking about this for forever. Would call the restaurant Donkeys but that ain’t appealing
Hooters wings have too much breading on it. The curly fries might a well just come straight out the bag. Them bitches never piping hot and you always gotta doctor those bitches up to make em taste good.

hold on czar you getting ahead of yourself playa. Wing stop isn’t trash

They do bread them bitches to death tho. I’ll fuck with them Daytona every blue moon

I like the grilled wings and their actual medium sauce. The butter they give with crab legs must have crack in it because it is way better than you expect regular melted butter to be.

I’ve never been to one.. don’t like what they represent.. surprised that they haven’t been cancelled in todays world of cancel culture.

Back