Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

I would be a goat celebrity.

My mouth would outshine my talent. Cuz I be mad about everything and be a complete jerk about it just cuz no one else will....

Race, when we doing this podcast? I think it'll be an instant classic...

Reactions: BDP™️
I would be a goat celebrity.

My mouth would outshine my talent. Cuz I be mad about everything and be a complete jerk about it just cuz no one else will....

Race, when we doing this podcast? I think it'll be an instant classic...

Im down whenever sir.

Imo there's either a gay agenda, or an agenda to emasculate males and in particular Black males. And homophobia is an inaccurate word for anything concerning gay people. No one is afraid or in fear of homosexuals. Disgusted? most definitely, but afraid? no.

Imo there's either a gay agenda, or an agenda to emasculate males and in particular Black males. And homophobia is an inaccurate word for anything concerning gay people. No one is afraid or in fear of homosexuals. Disgusted? most definitely, but afraid? no.

sooooooo youre homophobic?

smh all this neighborhood building and liberation talk and you out here hating Black gays?????!!!

I am disgusted.
:umf:

sooooooo youre homophobic?

smh all this neighborhood building and liberation talk and you out here hating Black gays?????!!!

I am disgusted.
:umf:

The only type of people on this earth I genuinely have no love for are fake people. I'm not afraid of homosexuals either. How did you come to that exaggerated conclusion?

The only type of people on this earth I genuinely have no love for are fake people. I'm not afraid of homosexuals either. How did you come to that exaggerated conclusion?

"homophobia" doesnt necessarily mean "fear of gay people" it means "an irrational response to homosexuality"

whether you say gaycism, sexual prejudices, or "heterosexual supremacy"; all these terms = antipathy towards homosexuality.

"homophobia" doesnt necessarily mean "fear of gay people" it means "an irrational response to homosexuality"

whether you say gaycism, sexual prejudices, or "heterosexual supremacy"; all these terms = antipathy towards homosexuality.

I see you're very invested in this topic and that you identify as both. I understand your defensiveness and passion with a topic like this.

Phobia means fear and in any other context except for this one apparently it's expressed as the fear of something. Being that that's an inaccurate word would that be considered as irrational?

You saying that we don't look at gays as human beings is irrational.

All I was saying is at the end of the day no human being is afraid of homosexuals or of turning gay like it has been suggested in this thread. As a straight man, the thought of or the sight of male on male anything is extremely disgusting. The vast majority of straight males are naturally disgusted by male on male anything. It is what it is. Now I find that women for the most part don't fully grasp this concept because women are naturally attracted to other women. Maybe not sexually but there is an attraction. Women naturally recognize the beauty of other women. Men on the other hand don't process beauty or attractiveness towards the same sex unless they're gay. So when a man says he's attracted to other men most women shrug their shoulder like what's the big deal because naturally a woman knows what it's like to find another woman attractive even if it's not a sexual attraction.

At the end of the day male on male homosexuality should not be "normalized" because it's not "normal" and we should't lie to ourselves and act like it is. For a male to be gay means that something went wrong either in the womb where his brain was rewired for some reason like a defect (being born with a disease) or from being sexually abused as a child and that abuse usually came from another male. For a male being gay is the result of something going wrong.

Also BLACK PEOPLE HAVE NO BUSINESS SUPPORTING THE TRANS MOVEMENT. We have no business lying to ourselves or participating in someone else's lie. Your DNA is your DNA. If I feel like a bird it doesn't make me a bird and if I try to jump off of something high the reality of the situation will take over immediately as I crash to the ground.

Why should we not support each other's lies? Because as you know everything is connected like a body. If everything is connected like a body then that means everything has a role to play, and whatever is connected to me is dependent of me playing my position in this body of Life. Being that everything is connected, if one of my body parts is in "denial" of itself meaning if the liver doesn't want to be a liver or doesn't "feel" like it really is a liver and is pretending to be another body part what do you think is going to happen to the entire body? It will get sick and begin to die until the body parts function the way it was designed to function. If the organs/cells/parts of the body fail to play their position the whole body dies.

Why should we not support each other's lies? Because as you know everything is connected like a body. If everything is connected like a body then that means everything has a role to play, and whatever is connected to me is dependent of me playing my position in this body of Life. Being that everything is connected, if one of my body parts is in "denial" of itself meaning if the liver doesn't want to be a liver or doesn't "feel" like it really is a liver and is pretending to be another body part what do you think is going to happen to the entire body? It will get sick and begin to die until the body parts function the way it was designed to function. If the organs/cells/parts of the body fail to play their position the whole body dies.
Can you elaborate, in practical terms, on how trans people will bring about the collapse of society?

Can you elaborate, in practical terms, on how trans people will bring about the collapse of society?
For some reason small populations always have the power to cause immense destruction in these conspiracy theories.

Jews, trans, athiests, etc.