Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homophobia in the black community, or gay agenda? The effeminization debate

the only "agenda" being pushed here is interracial dating between Black and White ppl

like couldn't his partner be Latino or Asian?

fuck it....Indian?

That's the point. What's the white man's infatuation with wanting to see black men gay or in drag? Could've been any race, but they made sure he was black. Stay in denial if u want.

did u not argue just 2 days ago that ppl can joke about anything?

Did my point go over ur mfn head? Idgaf if it's a mfn horror movie, why do white people/hollywood/w.e df u wanna call it love feminizing black men?

I dont think white ppl are infatuated with seeing Black men in a dress or flamboyant gay Black men.

I think you are just so turned off by it, youre using the white gaze as a scapegoat like most black ppl do.

*DING DING* homosexuality is not a colonial import. Black gays been around.

if you want to talk about the emasculating of Black men from a historical standpoint (ie: chattel slavery, breaking the buck) ... fine, ok.

but we shouldn't deny gay Black men that enjoy wearing dresses autonomy and agency over their body and choices.

why must we center white folks in the shit some of us like to do?

I think that's more dangerous than the idea of "men in drag." @TheMasterKey

Here u goes Race gay flag waving ass. U also feel the plight of gay people is just as bad as it is for blacks so I'm not buying that bs ur selling.

there r gay ppl on Empire n thats a black show. gay black men exist in black media too.

the white gay agenda aint real.

The creator of the show is a gay nigga who shits on black people every chance he gets. If yall dont wanna open ur eyes, fuck it.

naw, they definitely want black men to come off as unthreatening ass possible....

when you're a black man, anything you do in an aggressive manner is frowned upon...

that's why fashion, media representation, homosexuality all that shit is so fondly portrayed in the black community......

i fuck with black nerds, i'm a black nerd myself.... but they going alll the way with it....they don't want strong aggressive masculine black males going forward...they want all weirdos

Back