Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homeowners...C’mere. ?

No doubt. I did see one I liked but my mama said it was too many cars parked on the street. ??? she used “we” a lot. My mama got a nice ass house of her own. She’s crazy.

“oh no, we don’t like this house.”
If you think you found a house you like, make sure you drive through there at night a couple times just to see what the neighborhood is like when it’s dark..

Shit could be nice in the day time but wild as shit at night !!

man always, always, always........build your own house

it will give you so much piece of mind

most folks think it will be more expensive, but in the end the prices are pretty much the same

building your own makes sure you get exactly what you want (within your budget)

it's also nice knowing that you have been the only one in your house............buying used especially if you plan on living 5+ years always puts you at a disadvantage

most folks think it will be more expensive, but in the end the prices are pretty much the same

it's also nice knowing that you have been the only one in your house............buying used especially if you plan on living 5+ years always puts you at a disadvantage
Yep!! This what I did.

It's in a new sub division so the houses kinda close but I'm the only mf to have ever lived here. Plus I optioned it like I wanted and am upgrading things over time. So far so good.

I’m poor sir.

Me too lol.

Look into a rural development loan. I got pre approved for more than i would have if I had bought in the city. I'm literally 1 or 2 miles outside the Little Rock city limits. Had I bought in Little Rock I'd have been approved for 30k less.
I don’t wanna live out in the country. I want to live in the city limits. I don’t want a long commute to work.

Back