Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homeowners...C’mere. ?

I’m moving out of my condo soon and I’ve been searching for a new home(my first house), how long did it take for you to find “The One”??
It took me a minute but it was worth it. Maybe 2-3mos. Drove all over the city looking for somewhere.

Are you going to build our buy a pre-owned

Haven’t found the one yet. Found some solid contributors to the team. I am leaning towards building my own spot. Will have solar panels and reusable water system.

Kandy making moves out here. Hope you find the one.

I’m moving out of my condo soon and I’ve been searching for a new home(my first house), how long did it take for you to find “The One”??
I’m sure you have an idea of what you want, just get out there and start viewing houses so you can narrow your search...

I looked at probably 100 houses before I picked the one I bought..

I knew I wanted an open floor plan, nice size island in the kitchen, at least 3 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, 2 car garage, a fireplace, a nice size backyard, and my front yard not too close to the street..

My main thing is 3/4 bedrooms, 2/2.5 bathrooms and master bedroom away from the other rooms. I ain’t seen that yet!

My main thing is 3/4 bedrooms, 2/2.5 bathrooms and master bedroom away from the other rooms. I ain’t seen that yet!
Do you have a real estate agent ??
Once you tell your agent the details of what you’re looking for in a house and the location/neighborhood you want, they should do all the work from there..

Yea but then there’s my mother. ?
She think she knows what I want.
Just keep in mind that unless you just outright buying (all cash, no loans), you’ll have a 25 to 30 year mortgage payment, so it’s important that you pick a house that you really want, otherwise you’ll be stuck paying a mortgage for a house you don’t even like..

Just keep in mind that unless you just outright buying (all cash, no loans), you’ll have a 25 to 30 year mortgage payment, so it’s important that you pick a house that you really want, otherwise you’ll be stuck paying a mortgage for a house you don’t even like..
No doubt. I did see one I liked but my mama said it was too many cars parked on the street. ??? she used “we” a lot. My mama got a nice ass house of her own. She’s crazy.

“oh no, we don’t like this house.”

Back