Welcome To aBlackWeb

Homemade electronic shotgun used to assassinate former Japan PM Shinzo Abe

20 died in America since you posted this.
I know as of a month ago there were more than 300 mass shootings here

When the last time there was an isolated assassination like this though? I almost don’t wanna count Haiti because that was a coup

I know as of a month ago there were more than 300 mass shootings here

When the last time there was an isolated assassination like this though? I almost don’t wanna count Haiti because that was a coup
Prolly Mexico. Not really sure.

Told y'all Japan is s crazy place.

Full of meek, polite, crazy motherfuckers.

Overworked.

Isolated.

Involuntarily celibate, men and women.

Over-criticized.

Let these motherfuckers have access to guns like in America, they would have school shootings and workplace shootings every got damn year.

Instead all their young men that fit the mass shooter profile are unemployed, live with their parents and play video games and jack off to idol girls.

If that motherfucker was willing to make a gun, he was a determined motherfucker.

Imagine if he could go buy one the same day.

RIP.

Last edited:
America is crazy man..when I think about it. I’m pretty even tempered and for the most part, I have a pretty good grip on impulse control.

Man..often times during the week, someone cuts me off, or slams on their brakes. And my immediate impulse is to wreck their shit man..for a millisecond. My first impulse is to severely injure them muthafuckas. But my impulse control kicks and in a realize even with that flare up of anger. The reaction doesn’t match the action.

There are times when I’m irritable and some old lady ask me a question or makes a comment that irks me and my impulse is to stab her in the neck. Just for a millisecond my anger takes me there and my impulse control kicks in.

Sometimes my I wanna kick kids down stairs..smack the fuck outta women. Stab niggaz in the heart..you name it, I feel it for a millisecond .

mind you.. I am a product of America and I am even tempered with impulse control.

America really has hundreds of thousands of people like me walking around legally with devices that shoot off in seconds and in response. Even more people with guns walking around afraid of the people like me.

When I really think about just how dangerous this country is. Every time I have a crazy impulse that I get over. I think of somewhere in America there’s a mufucka like me with no impulse control and a gun.

It should not be so easy to have a gun..

Yea looks like they not even conditioned to react to gunfire over there…crazy

They suppose to act to any explosive noise. It’s didn’t sound like gun fire but you’re security and suppose to react to loud bangs

His security weak af for that shit. Homie just walked up on em.

Back