Welcome To aBlackWeb

Home fragrance

How did I miss this thread?! I burn candles and use candles on candle warmers. I have febreze plugins through out the house and a yankee candle plug in in my restroom.

The candles I have out right now are Mahogany Teakwood in my boyfriend’s “man cave” and Woodwick Evening Onyx in the living room. I have this handmade candle from this lady I met in my bedroom.

Are you happy with your purchase? That's after dark is chef's kiss....

I am. These joints smell great. I was a lil disappointed that the smell wasnt as strong as I thought it was going to be but I have it in decent sized room so its likely fading out before it gets to me.

In a bedroom or bathroom these joints would be great! A living room/dining room area I feel like I might have to have more than one burning to really smell it.

Wachu think? do them three wick joints carry further?

I am. These joints smell great. I was a lil disappointed that the smell wasnt as strong as I thought it was going to be but I have it in decent sized room so its likely fading out before it gets to me.

In a bedroom or bathroom these joints would be great! A living room/dining room area I feel like I might have to have more than one burning to really smell it.

Yeah I feel like you get a stronger scent throw with 3 wick candles.

Does it smell like a man?

Back