Welcome To aBlackWeb

Home fragrance

Tayboo

There she gošŸ„°
How do you all keep your home smelling good? Candles? Defusers? Plug-ins? What type of scents to you like?

I prefer candles. I still use a lil incense every now and again.

I have a diffuser but its not as strong as id like it to be.. plus im almost out of the oil joints. Might look into getting another.

Cinnamon, Vanilla or Fresh linen scents are my simple go-tos

For me, it's mostly incense. I have a couple of candles that I light once in a while, but for the most part it's incense.

IMG_20240119_152156556.jpg

I use mix of wax melts, candles, and wallflowers. These are my current rotation of wax melts...
IMG_20240119_202958306.jpg
This is the current candle I'm burning...
IMG_20240119_203033507.jpg

I gotta re-up on my wallflowers. I usually get them from bath & bodyworks

I use candles and usually stock up when bed bath and beyond run the 3 Wick candles on sale. And through out the year I'll buy from other places. Use to burn oils with the tealight candles

I'm currently using two of the air wick Auto time joints

I bought this for Christmas to use after I cook fish and shit.

Img_2024_01_20_09_15_30.jpeg

lol sheesh for some of them prices them joints better burn for a damn week!

good looks tho ima try some of them suggestions out

yall ever use the joint with the lil sticks? They any good? How far does the scent go? Im assuming they might last longer than the water diffuser joints

yall ever use the joint with the lil sticks? They any good? How far does the scent go? Im assuming they might last longer than the water diffuser joints
I like reed diffusers, but to me the scent isn't as strong. If want a little lighter scent throw then it's a good option.

Back