Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Richard Sherman

• Total voters
This is one of those if he is voted in I wouldn't be mad. If he's not I wouldn't be mad either.

But if we're being honest, Cam Chancellor & Earl Thomas were far better and the reason that secondary was as good as it was.

I think he’ll be a cat that’s on the ballot for a while but will eventually get in down the line

He’s gonna get in off name recognition but I’ve always thought he was slightly overrated. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was first ballot tho.

He’s gonna get in off name recognition but I’ve always thought he was slightly overrated. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was first ballot tho.
DB is tough because if someone really good you don’t hear about them much cause the film tells you don’t go at them. Sherman was that for a few years and then he was “in the right position“ to make the play. Not a lot of film of him being exploited etc. I say that whole Seahawks D getting in (top guys) cause they had a offense first league on lock down multiple years...that doesnot happen with less than stellar talent...HOF...

he should lose some points for letting a beat cop tackle him and not being able to through a door while wasted tho....

I would be surprised if that happened.

If he does get in it won't be at least til he 3rd go round on the ballot. Unless it's a weak ass class them first 2 years.

I guess cause of what I witnessed before hand, my idea of iconic moment aint the same as y’all’s..

Like..Steve Smith getting hit by half the defense and breaking loose and getting the touchdown

Steve Smith against Talib..

Deion against Irvin, Deion against Rice

Barry Sanders runs, Devin Hester returns, Sean Taylor hits, Ed Reed big plays

Richard Sherman against Micheal Crabtree ain’t really my idea of an iconic moment. That was a thing because of trash talk, not because Crabtree was that good, he shut down a guy that he was actually a better player than. That’s what he was supposed to do

I guess cause of what I witnessed before hand, my idea of iconic moment aint the same as y’all’s..

Like..Steve Smith getting hit by half the defense and breaking loose and getting the touchdown

Steve Smith against Talib..

Deion against Irvin, Deion against Rice

Barry Sanders runs, Devin Hester returns, Sean Taylor hits, Ed Reed big plays

Richard Sherman against Micheal Crabtree ain’t really my idea of an iconic moment. That was a thing because of trash talk, not because Crabtree was that good, he shut down a guy that he was actually a better player than. That’s what he was supposed to do

Name some other iconic moments from corners…that’s typically what they look like. Deion is the only Deion.

Back