Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Andre Iguodala

HOF or FOH: Andre Iguodala

• Total voters
Thats gonna be a no for me.

He contributed big for the 1st ring, and had decent contributions for ring 2 and 3. For #4, he was just a passenger.

Great career, but thats a no

I'm not counting an Olympic ring as an accomplishment unless it was when amateurs were playing for the U. S. Those are super stacked teams. The only story is when they lose.

He has a finals MVP. So does Cornbread Maxwell. Nobody cares.

Until he got to Golden St. his biggest accomplishment was getting robbed in the dunk contest.

His biggest memory was getting blocked by Lebron in the finals.

Robert Horry has way more famous moments than Iggy and can't come close to getting in.

Long story short.

NO.

Diet Bron probably will get in, even though that damn FMVP should be Bron's.

"Captain IX" beat Philly outta $90M. Still got beef with that.

Nah. Can't do it. not enough on the resume. 1 TIME ALL-STAR? REALLY??

I'm not counting an Olympic ring as an accomplishment unless it was when amateurs were playing for the U. S. Those are super stacked teams. The only story is when they lose.

He has a finals MVP. So does Cornbread Maxwell. Nobody cares.

Until he got to Golden St. his biggest accomplishment was getting robbed in the dunk contest.

His biggest memory was getting blocked by Lebron in the finals.

Robert Horry has way more famous moments than Iggy and can't come close to getting in.

Long story short.

NO.
Cornbread maxwell is in the hall of fame.

Challenge flag.

Had to do my googles and googles said no he isn't.
You are correct sir. I rescind my statement and take your ether as my own.

Though I will argue, him being the only Finals MVP not in the hall does kind of make him the exception that proves the rule.

You are correct sir. I rescind my statement and take your ether as my own.

Though I will argue, him being the only Finals MVP not in the hall does kind of make him the exception that proves the rule.

Or

He had a really good finals and an average career.

But then again KC Jones is in the hall of fame. He was never an all star and averaged 7 points per game.

Back