Welcome To aBlackWeb

HOF or FOH: Andre Iguodala

HOF or FOH: Andre Iguodala

• Total voters
I know he has 4 rings but he was end of bench player this year and played like 30 games

I personally don’t think so because he didn’t do enough as THE GUY in Philly but you know the basketball hall of fame counts the Olympics and shit like that

Lmao.

he has no individual accomplishments.
People have gotten in with less.

Finals MVP and a Gold medal are probably enough: those are tier 1 accomplishments.

The rings, and being a part of the winningest team ever give him enough cache and credibility to enshrine him even without the normal statistical output.

He’ll get in. People have gotten in with less. Does he deserve to get in no.

People have gotten in with less.

Finals MVP and a Gold medal are probably enough: those are tier 1 accomplishments.

The rings, and being a part of the winningest team ever give him enough cache and credibility to enshrine him even without the normal statistical output.

Lmao.

I get it, he’s on your team. No all pros and 1 allstar is definition of being a role player.

he’s not getting in and don’t deserve to get it.

when he retire his accomplishments will rank in the abyss for a player that played damn near 20 years

Lmao.

I get it, he’s on your team. No all pros and 1 allstar is definition of being a role player.

he’s not getting in and don’t deserve to get it.

when he retire his accomplishments will rank in the abyss for a player that played damn near 20 years
Man you know how this thing goes. It's not the NBA hall of fame. Cats with Gold medals usually go in. Add the finals mvp and we cooking with gas.

Guys like Igoudala I always go I don’t know because individually he didn’t stand out but when you contribute to greatness in whatever area while you’re playing should matter

but a good way for me to decide is to imagine the guy standing at a podium giving a speech…does he belong there doing that while legends listen to him? Does he fit with other previous legends when you go down the list?

That’s why I would say no

Back