HOF or FOH: Amare Stoudemire

HOF or FOH: Amare Stoudemire

• Total voters
I'm going with nah

I wanna compare his career with and without Nash though

Injuries robbed him of a potential HOF career imo.

Had he sustaines what he did his first half season in NY before Melo got there and he got injured for 4-5 years on top of his years with the Suns, he woulda been in imo

Aldridge, Randolph, love, Griffin, Bosh, got a better chance at the hall than Amare

Eh never mind this is obvious

may as well put amare in. Everybody makes the basketball HOF. Hell Kevin Johnson is in the HOF.

So he gets penalized for playing with another superstar?

Lol @ another superstar

That implies that there were two

Well let me ask you...is Klay Thompson being penalized in circles for always having curry? Is he considered a superstar?

Lol @ another superstar

That implies that there were two

Well let me ask you...is Klay Thompson being penalized in circles for always having curry? Is he considered a superstar?
No because you’re comparing apples to oranges. People said Amare wasn’t shit without Nash yet he won rookie of the year without Nash, had another season the year before they got Nash. He went to NY and was an all star putting up superstar numbers.

giphy.gif

He was a good player in his prime but injuries cut his career short and he doesn’t have a good enough resume outside the NBA to get him in

He was a good player in his prime but injuries cut his career short and he doesn’t have a good enough resume outside the NBA to get him in
He didn't look good without Nash. Was not the same in NY. I seen that thumbs down. Nash made that guy a star in Phoenix.

He didn't look good without Nash. Was not the same in NY. I seen that thumbs down. Nash made that guy a star in Phoenix.

He played pretty good with the Knicks before his injuries. He averaged 25 and 8 on good shooting % and helped get them in the playoffs

Reactions: 5th Letter