Hobosexuality 101

Ladies don't fall for this shit.

Learn the magic phrase:

'soo.. Whatchu finna do?..cause I'm finna...'

And be prepared with a list of things you have to do that can't involve him staying.

There's also nuances as to when is the best time to say it but that's for another day...

Lol...yall crazy, I never once wanted to stay wit a chick. I've had chicks that I fucked, that i slept the night and they wake up wanting to do shit wit me..

I'm like, ion wanna wear the same clothes..

They talking bout they dont care

I'm like, ion wanna wear the same draws

They talking bout, they gone swing me by my spot..

Lol, chick no..I wanna go home and play madden by my damn self.

Had one chick that told me she was gone take me home and took me to her friends house for 5 hours..

Yall bugging, I never wanted to be indebted to a female

Fam I used to fake go to work.

Wake up at 7:30, wake her up, tell her she got get ready to go. We leave the crib at 8. I swing back around at 8:05, turn my laptop on and work from home.
I've done that a time or two...just without the leaving part

Then I just decided I don't have to do alladat...this is *my* place!

So before he even comes over we have "the talk"...

"You can't stay" Sincerely, Management [/discussion]

I've done that a time or two...just without the leaving part

Then I just decided I don't have to do alladat...this is *my* place!

So before he even comes over we have "the talk"...

"You can't stay" Sincerely, Management [/discussion]

Thats a fact. I have that talk with some women. And sometimes I dont. I learned that some women take that harder than other women, and depending on the vibe I get from the particular woman I am talking to, i either tell her straight up that she gotta leave in the morning, or, sometimes I pull the work shit.

Reactions: Scandalust313
Not really.

Just explaining where I first heard the term hobosexual.......and the context in which that term was used.

I'll post some videos up later when I have the time.

Every woman is NOT a single mother

Every woman isn't a single mother who can't afford daycare

This guy never said anything about a kid or kids being in the picture

Here it is..........timestamped and everything:

Last edited:
Thats a fact. I have that talk with some women. And sometimes I dont. I learned that some women take that harder than other women, and depending on the vibe I get from the particular woman I am talking to, i either tell her straight up that she gotta leave in the morning, or, sometimes I pull the work shit.
You're a much MUCH nicer person than I am lol...if he wasn't my man, he wasn't staying. I gave him about a half hour to take a quick nap and he had to go.

The two times I let ol' boy stay until morning, he tried to pull that "I'm still sleepy as hell and I have a long drive, lemme just stay here til you get back from work"...I had to tell him when I go, anybody in here has to go too. That's when I was like no more sleepovers. lol

You're a much MUCH nicer person than I am lol...if he wasn't my man, he wasn't staying. I gave him about a half hour to take a quick nap and he had to go.

The two times I let ol' boy stay until morning, he tried to pull that "I'm still sleepy as hell and I have a long drive, lemme just stay here til you get back from work"...I had to tell him when I go, anybody in here has to go too. That's when I was like no more sleepovers. lol

Lmao. Its not about being nice. Its about what I gotta do to make sure I get to smash that night and possibly a few nights after.

Yeah I usually just do what I'm finna do and based on how she moves and reacts we can go from there. Or not.

Reactions: AZTG
Women did this ALL THE TIME when I was single had my own place

Come over that night

Fall asleep and wake up next day talking about “Can we get breakfast? What do you wanna do today?”

“Idk I’ll probably get into some shit later (please take the hint)”

Damn, you let her ask first huh? You supposed to be staring at her when she first wakes up and be like ‘Shiiiid. Good morning. What you bout to get into today?’.

nah.,........fuck them kids

ill got get me a overweight becky before im around someones kids looking like a bum,

OK

But that isn't how your post read

Not intentional, but I can understand how it could be perceived that way.

However, if you go over the scenario I presented...........the only women who would fall into that category would be single women with children who can't afford daycare.

Never said all single mothers couldn't afford daycare...........or that all women were single mothers.

Speaking of ain't shit..u ever been ain't shit and have a chick talkin to friends or family about their man, using u as an example of something to behold..

And you tryna figure out how you gone get out of there before she notice the missing 50 dollars in her purse
download (2).jpeg