Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread

Cedar Hill having 3 of these niggas at once is just unfair, I might have to try to make a game this season
Cedar Hill is the unpopular brother that just can’t compete with his brother with all the big schools in south Dallas.

Duncanville
DeSoto
SOC

Cedar Hill

Cedar Hill is the unpopular brother that just can’t compete with his brother with all the big schools in south Dallas.

Duncanville
DeSoto
SOC

Cedar Hill
That’s pretty much cyclical for those schools, Cedar Hill was making state championship runs a decade ago (under Joey McGuire) while Duncanville and SOC was trash. You rarely see all 4 good at the same time but right now it’s 3 out of 4, Cedar Hill will come back around.

Also if you go to a game for any of those schools you will see the most beautiful collection of black women that you ever seen in the stands lol

Black middle class suburbs >>>

Also if you go to a game for any of those schools you will see the most beautiful collection of black women that you ever seen in the stands lol

Black middle class suburbs >>>
We at the age now that the women be having kids on the team and they be looking good.

I always catch a bunch of high school football games though. A few basketball here and there. My son loves going to the games.

We at the age now that the women be having kids on the team and they be looking good.

I always catch a bunch of high school football games though. A few basketball here and there. My son loves going to the games.
Which HS games you be at? For football

and ain’t like they don’t have the offense to beat us. No reason to be a scary
He gets exposed every time his teams play a top 25 d-line

Pass rush without having to send extra blitzers is the antidote to air raid

He gets exposed every time his teams play a top 25 d-line

Pass rush is the antidote to air raid
We have a lot of unproven lineman.

But we got coach Bo back from Texas so that should help.

And our best CB coming of a ACL from last year

Damn that 2019 run was special

Had the HBCU influence with the band and everything lol. Shoutout to Southern University

Back