Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hitman Holla Calls Out Men Who Shot His Girlfriend: "I'm Willing To Die Ova This"

100% That said I knew his lady got hit, but through the cheek and out the back of her head? Sheesh. Witnessing some shit like that is probably enough to make anyone do some stupid shit.
He wasn't there when it happened...I think they were talking on the phone, so he heard it

Posting that was beyond dumb for a couple of reasons...you just don't put intent to commit crimes on the www, even if only implied.

You also don't give the opps, who al-phucking-ready know how to touch you and yours, the GPS to your "intent" and all your vulnerabilities!!! Like...really Hitman???

1634671325363.png

Hitman Holla warned the men who shot his girlfriend on Instagram.
Hitman Holla issued a warning for those responsible for shooting his girlfriend, Cinnamon, during a home invasion, on Instagram this week. Hitman demanded the shooters' location, saying he's "willing to die ova this situation."
video_image-487098.jpg

The Wild 'N Out star broke the news that Cinnamon had been injured during the invasion, earlier this month, admitting that a bullet had gone "through her cheek and out the back of her head." She was hospitalized aftward.

Cinnamon posted a statement on her Instagram thanking her friends and family for their support.

“Honestly I really don’t know what to say, but to give thanks to the man above!” she wrote. “Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus!!! He really had his angels watching over me... I never know I was this strong until now! Thank you to may amazing support system because I honestly wouldn’t know what to do in a time like this. I’ve never been so afraid in my life man, but I was covered by the blood of Jesus!”

DependentDefensiveGroundhog-size_restricted.gif

Not trying to cape but...Nah,he's put hands on quite a few people,so has lil bro.
Im inclined to believe that cuz 1 time on wildn out 1 of the fags groped him and it looked like it took everything in his power not to take off. He walked all the way back stage to cool down. Then he came back and warned he/him/it not to touch him again

Cops reading this is one thing... but now if trollers DM him and say they're responsible for the ambush just to see how he reacts, then what?

Showoutt and the people who care about Holla need to take his phone away. I don't care how emotional he is, this was completely foolish.

He’s one of those people that has to tell everybody how tough he is. Seems insecure to me.
To be honest I always viewed him as stage tough. Watched damn there most his battles and always came to the conclusion like he wants to be known as a tough guy. Even the post he did in this thread pretty much comes off like "look how gangsta I am", literally the WORST thing he could post in the middle of all this. Entertainment vibes

Back