Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hitman Holla Calls Out Men Who Shot His Girlfriend: "I'm Willing To Die Ova This"

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
Hitman Holla warned the men who shot his girlfriend on Instagram.
Hitman Holla issued a warning for those responsible for shooting his girlfriend, Cinnamon, during a home invasion, on Instagram this week. Hitman demanded the shooters' location, saying he's "willing to die ova this situation."
video_image-487098.jpg

The Wild 'N Out star broke the news that Cinnamon had been injured during the invasion, earlier this month, admitting that a bullet had gone "through her cheek and out the back of her head." She was hospitalized aftward.

Cinnamon posted a statement on her Instagram thanking her friends and family for their support.

“Honestly I really don’t know what to say, but to give thanks to the man above!” she wrote. “Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus!!! He really had his angels watching over me... I never know I was this strong until now! Thank you to may amazing support system because I honestly wouldn’t know what to do in a time like this. I’ve never been so afraid in my life man, but I was covered by the blood of Jesus!”

Any nigga who get heated then gotta say “on piru” is a bitch to me.

if you don’t use it like an everyday part of your vocabulary and only when you mad......yea youze a hoe

He didn't give that enough thought before he posted it

He really shouldn't have posted it

100% That said I knew his lady got hit, but through the cheek and out the back of her head? Sheesh. Witnessing some shit like that is probably enough to make anyone do some stupid shit.

Back