Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hitman Holla Calls Out Men Who Shot His Girlfriend: "I'm Willing To Die Ova This"

Could just be an emotion post for clout and to shield him from having to do anything. Purposely dry snitch so you can turn around and be like, "yea man the FEDs was watching me after that so I couldnt do anything, thats why they got to them before I did."

a0d66e6e61efd470c6ccd14e444be030b1fd356f0e2b33ed2ef9bbe224263506.jpg

Nah I think you just missed his point. You can play by the “rules” if you want. But you can’t be mad when the other team is playing foul in the streets. Anyone that’s familiar with that life knows it’s no rules this isn’t back in the day. I personally know ppl who’s grandmas houses have been shot up, kids been shot, kids been killed, Ik a dude that got killed outside a grade school after taking his son inside. It was 7am! Before a nigga jump into that fire they better be prepared for everything that comes with it. That’s what I got from what dude was saying. I didn’t think he was trying to be tough at all.

I'm not gon criticize dude. Guy literally heard his girl get shot in the face, while not being able to do anything about it. That post might be his way of trying to get some sort of power or control over the situation, that he was unable to have during the shooting. Prayers for ol girl recovery

Nah I think you just missed his point. You can play by the “rules” if you want. But you can’t be mad when the other team is playing foul in the streets. Anyone that’s familiar with that life knows it’s no rules this isn’t back in the day. I personally know ppl who’s grandmas houses have been shot up, kids been shot, kids been killed, Ik a dude that got killed outside a grade school after taking his son inside. It was 7am! Before a nigga jump into that fire they better be prepared for everything that comes with it. That’s what I got from what dude was saying. I didn’t think he was trying to be tough at all.
Exactly

I'm not gon criticize dude. Guy literally heard his girl get shot in the face, while not being able to do anything about it. That post might be his way of trying to get some sort of power or control over the situation, that he was unable to have during the shooting. Prayers for ol girl recovery
How is he going to get power or control over his girl getting shot? Posting on social media?

One of the first life lessons I was taught is to never make threats. You tip your hand when you do. You give the person you are mad at time to prepare. If you are gonna do something. Just do it.

One of the first life lessons I was taught is to never make threats. You tip your hand when you do. You give the person you are mad at time to prepare. If you are gonna do something. Just do it.
he knows not gonna do it but saying it helps him cope like the poster above said

By attempting to become the aggressor n not the victim.
Im just saying, this could be a way to cope.
As a man, having your woman go thru something like that, is gon have a drastic impact on your mentals.

And that's exactly what is wrong with our people on social media platforms today.

Besides making himself look super vulnerable and stupid, what else did Hitman gain by posting an invitation to an all-out war? Also, it was posted and deleted within minutes, so he tried to take control of what situation exactly? He's a 'gangster' just like they are, right? Both sides should be ready for whatever to take it this far. It is on Hitman to catch them if they don't catch him and his again, fuck is he asking people on social media for?

My thing is this, you call yourself a gang member, yelling out blood/piru, this shit comes with the territory, especially now you making some decent coin and you are famous. It is as plain and simple as that. There is ZERO honour in the world of crime, who lied to yall? LOL.

I like to believe these guys got the word that Hitman was out on road and they just wanted to make a light statement entering his place and scaring his woman but of course I don't know. Correct me if I am wrong though, she shot first, no? With an AR-15 at that. What were they supposed to do in the heat of the moment? For the record, I completely salute her for protecting herself and her home.

And that's exactly what is wrong with our people on social media platforms today.

Besides making himself look super vulnerable and stupid, what else did Hitman gain by posting an invitation to an all-out war? Also, it was posted and deleted within minutes, so he tried to take control of what situation exactly? He's a 'gangster' just like they are, right? Both sides should be ready for whatever to take it this far. It is on Hitman to catch them if they don't catch him and his again, fuck is he asking people on social media for?

My thing is this, you call yourself a gang member, yelling out blood/piru, this shit comes with the territory, especially now you making some decent coin and you are famous. It is as plain and simple as that. There is ZERO honour in the world of crime, who lied to yall? LOL.

I like to believe these guys got the word that Hitman was out on road and they just wanted to make a light statement entering his place and scaring his woman but of course I don't know. Correct me if I am wrong though, she shot first, no? With an AR-15 at that. What were they supposed to do in the heat of the moment? For the record, I completely salute her for protecting herself and her home.
great post

i think hitman got caught up and felt like he had to respond so that he not perceived as soft or whatever which is still stupid af to me cause if this yo girl, you need to make sure she good first and foremost.

What good is it going to do you if you get clapped up and you end up leaving her behind cause of an emotional decision you made in the heat of the moment.

great post

i think hitman got caught up and felt like he had to respond so that he not perceived as soft or whatever which is still stupid af to me cause if this yo girl, you need to make sure she good first and foremost.

What good is it going to do you if you get clapped up and you end up leaving her behind cause of an emotional decision you made in the heat of the moment.
Yep. And unless he has his girl by his side, she is vulnerable to those goons coming back to finish the job. It's stupid to declare war against street goons when you have vulnerabilities. That's something that fool @SneakDZA doesn't understand. A bullet has no honor. Spice 1 said it best. The trigger has no heart.

Back