High school teen takes another student to suplex city during a before Xmas break fight..

Slammed a nigga like that on concrete once in a fight. He took a minute to get up. Kept falling back down. Niggaz walked him to his house, and his mom took him to the hospital

Everyone was saying I was gonna go to jail for murder. I was shook as shit...

His mom just took him to make sure he didn't have a concussion and there was no permanent damage. I had to eventually apologize and couldn't go out side for like 2 weeks

Slammed a nigga like that on concrete once in a fight. He took a minute to get up. Kept falling back down. Niggaz walked him to his house, and his mom took him to the hospital

Everyone was saying I was gonna go to jail for murder. I was shook as shit...

His mom just took him to make sure he didn't have a concussion and there was no permanent damage. I had to eventually apologize and couldn't go out side for like 2 weeks

ending got me rolling cuz back in our day not going outside for 2 weeks was torture.

now with video games and technology you can not go outside for 2 weeks and still entertain yourself

ending got me rolling cuz back in our day not going outside for 2 weeks was torture.

now with video games and technology you can not go outside for 2 weeks and still entertain yourself

Shit, you could do it back inna day too.

In jr high I had an Atari 2600, Atari 800XL, and a Vectrex. I was content not to leave my room except to piss, shit, and eat.

Last edited:

Naw no games, no tv. I could still read though

Niggaz was guilt tripping me the whole time making up shit about how the nigga words be slurring now n shit...

They had me believing even though his mom ain't press charges the city could still pick it up since they went to the hospital...

I was watching the mail those whole two weeks scared as fuck....

Life was crazy without social media...I just had to take niggaz at their word and really thought homie was fucked up.

Notice when he stumbled to his feet, he went to put his hands in his pockets. Thats body language for "i dont want nunn of this."

Why he wearing slides? These kids are crazy smh. They’re both lucky he didn’t get injured or worse.

• Haha
Reactions: Duwop