Welcome To aBlackWeb

High school kid head used as a speed bag by school staff for talking recklessness’s

Shit but I knew kid who did get spankings and still did drugs. Like you act like kids who got they ass beat never got in trouble. It’s also kids who didn’t get whooped and didn’t get a felony.

The whoopings with no corrections were a thing bro

No one acts like this or even alluded to it.

I'm not out of touch. The fact that I can see these kids nowadays as disrespectful is being in touch. What's being out of touch is looking at these sames kids and their behavior and being like "oh no, that's fine". That's being completely out of touch with reality.

These lil ass niggas, and I'm talking 7-8 years old, was literally squaring up against the hood hoes next door to me 'cause them lil niglets threw a big ass rock at the one chick's daughter and hit her with it. Lil nigga talmbout "bitch I'll throw one at you too!". I barely got out of my seat to go check the lil muhfucka when one of the other older cats stepped in like "throw that at her and I'll beat yo lil ass"

Of course the shit escalated, lil boy ran to his apt to get his momma, she came over talking her shit, OG said they both needed an ass whoppin, and all kinda shit until the cops showed up to break it up.

This kind of shit was a weekly occurrence. There was one bad ass lil nigga that got into some shit with another family which ended in his momma pullin a gun on the other boy's father, cops got called, momma got hemmed up by 5-0 'cause she tried to hide the gun and hook found it. Other father ID'ed the gun and she wound up on probation 'cause she was back a few days later on tether, then a few months after that PO's were regularly knocking on their door.

And that's scratching the surface. These lil bad ass muhfuckas I was living around will definitely square up with anybody, so doing so with a teacher would just be par for the course.

Sound like you just lived in the hood man so idk

Back