Welcome To aBlackWeb

High school kid head used as a speed bag by school staff for talking recklessness’s

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Y’all sensitive as hell lol

We ALL talked shit as kids…even more as adults…

But for a grown man to resort to putting hands on a child because he felt some type of way is a different type of L in Itself

We didn't talk shit to adults. To each other? Yeah, but not to adults. That was a good way to get your ass whooped. Let an adult tell my folks, aunts, uncles, or grandparents that I was gettin' smart with 'em. Aside from being forced to apologize to him/her and gettin' tagged right then and there, you gettin' Hell's Own Asswhoopin' when you get to the crib.

Nope, that kind of shit simply wasn't tolerated.

We didn't talk shit to adults. To each other? Yeah, but not to adults. That was a good way to get your ass whooped. Let an adult tell my folks, aunts, uncles, or grandparents that I was gettin' smart with 'em. Aside from being forced to apologize to him/her and gettin' tagged right then and there, you gettin' Hell's Own Asswhoopin' when you get to the crib.

Nope, that kind of shit simply wasn't tolerated.

Kids definitely talked shit to adults bro

It’s good that you had respect but we don’t live in a perfect world.

A grown man who’s a teacher beating up a defenseless kid doesn’t make him look better though,…the parent/guardians are the ones to do that

Back