#HH Brittney Honey vs Fyebottom

Brittney Honey vs Fyebottom

• Brittney Honey

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Fyebottom

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the record, both of these bitches get on my nerves constantly posting and deleting.

Now don't ya'll negros go acting colorstruck.

Brittney is low key the most boring ig model I've ever seen. Fyebottom on the other hand stay active.

Used to lust after Brittney Honey when I first seen her. After a while she got boring and I had to laugh at her charging like 30 for 5 min video of her eating chips. Lmao.
Now Fyebottom on the other hand. Talk about a whole heap of ass. Good God. I think I saw a few videos of her fucking with dildos. Gotta give her props for that.

Used to lust after Brittney Honey when I first seen her. After a while she got boring and I had to laugh at her charging like 30 for 5 min video of her eating chips. Lmao.
Now Fyebottom on the other hand. Talk about a whole heap of ass. Good God. I think I saw a few videos of her fucking with dildos. Gotta give her props for that.
I remember them saying Brittney was on IG begging niggas for money. That might be why she post and delete so much. Lol

Fyebottom seem like she always posting new content. Her shit is just kinda low budget. If she classed it up a bit, maybe get an HD cam, she'd be moving weight no pun intended.