Welcome To aBlackWeb

Here's The Thing Grilled Cheese Lovers.....

If you have to put meat and/or veggies inbetween them slices of bread, you no longer have a grilled cheese sandwich

You gave a grilled *insert meat/veggie* & cheese sandwich

Please correct yourself and move foward accordingly
1594320268200.gif

I agree with you. I just saw this gif and wanted to use it.

The thing about a grill cheese is... the cheese makes up the majority of the sandwich.....

If there's more cheese than ham... its still a grill cheese.

If its more ham than cheese... its a ham sandwich wit some cheese on it

lol
Wow.....

No sir, grilled cheese sammiches can have any additional ingredients, however the highlight must be grilled bread and melted cheese.

But i do agree in a sense. It cant be a gang of additional ingredients. Just one thing to compliment the cheese and buttery grilled bread. Maybe a condiment of sorts if you are into that kind of thing. I much prefer just cheese though. With some bacon possibly or a nice black forest ham.

No sir, grilled cheese sammiches can have any additional ingredients, however the highlight must be grilled bread and melted cheese.
By this definition a pizza is a grilled cheese because....the highlight is the grilled bread and melted cheese

@Inori do you concur?

And if youre eating pizza because you like melted cheese and crust, youre a fucking faggot. Everyone knows the toppings are the highlight of pizza that are complimented by the crust.

By this definition a pizza is a grilled cheese because....the highlight is the grilled bread and melted cheese

@Inori do you concur?

Nope.. Pizza is not a sandwich. Try again

you said it yourself a grill cheese is a sandwich whose main ingredients are cheese and bread.

Pizza is not a sandwich. A calzone is not a sandwich... nor is it MAJORITY cheese. Neither is Stromboli

If you have to put meat and/or veggies inbetween them slices of bread, you no longer have a grilled cheese sandwich

You gave a grilled *insert meat/veggie* & cheese sandwich

Please correct yourself and move foward accordingly

Kinda facts.

I elevated to monte cristo sandwiches years ago and left grilled cheese behind.

Fancy/extra version

Back